Discover Jacobs Bay on the West Coast of Cape Town
Relax or live it up at our authentic West Coast Styled venue and self-catering accommodation in Jacobs Bay. Endearingly known as 'The Plot', here you have a 'Licence to Be Yourself'!
Holiday in authentic surrounds while you discover the pristine beaches, coves and bays, situated only 400m from your front door.
Whilst you linger longer, visit The Pixie and Fairy Village, the nursery or chill out in your own spacious entertainment area. This enchanting destination is only a 90min scenic leisurely drive from the heart of Cape Town.
Enjoy a drive through the West Coast National Park and spend some time in nearby towns such as Langebaan and Paternoster. Experience the unique shopping and delicious authentic South African seafood cuisine.
A popular destination for nature lovers, fisherman, hikers, birdwatchers and surfers and as we are situated in the West Coast Biosphere Reserve, you may observe wildlife along the way or around The Plot.
Make Jacobs Bay Backpackers and The Pixie and Fairy Village a definite stop-over if you are travelling along the R27 along the Namibian/Cedarberg Route.
- There are various pricing options for accommodation to suit your budget.
- Relax in style in a private home, double bedrooms, dormitories or enjoy ‘Glamping” in A-Frame Tents.
- It's a suitable venue for birthday parties, weddings, corporate events, family reunions and school groups.
- Being family friendly, the children have their own playground.
- Amenities include: Braai/bbq areas, a large kitchen, ablutions, a bar area and lapa for viewing TV or playing pool.
- We have a convenience store which provides wood, refreshments, ice and gifts.
- You can stock up on plants from the nursery.
Nature Along the Way
- Endless clean beaches to enjoy walking, hiking and fishing.
- Tourist towns such as Langebaan and Paternoster offering great cuisine such as local crayfish, oysters and mussels.
- Unique shopping experiences and many beach activities such as boating, sailing and kitesurfing.
- Plenty of wildlife can be seen along the way in private game parks and Nature Reserves.
- Peak flower season occurs between 15 August to 15 September, a natural phenomenon not to be missed.
- The newest wine route along Darling/Malmesbury, the Olifants River and Cedarburg coastal regions.
- It’s a welcome stop-over if you are travelling north of Cape Town on the Namibia/Cedarberg Route.